Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beginning My Collection of Colorful Culinary Creations

Thus begins my culinary journey. I'm infamous for losing recipes I have made, not writing down recipes I've created and forgetting some of my favorite dishes. Therefore - I have decided to begin a blog that will capture not only recipes and dishes that I love - but will also host related articles, recipe feedback, ideas/suggestions and cooking tips galore.





Please note: I am by no means a chef or professional. This is just a down and dirty way for me to track my life's culinary journey and make notes of my learnings along the way. I hope you enjoy reading the posts as much as I know I'll enjoy writing them.








 


Feel free to make comments, offer suggestions, send tips or ideas and offer feedback to any of the recipes I post.
Cheers!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment